achieving sustainable change
“We must be impatient for change. Let us remember that our voice is a precious gift and we must use it.”
Change Logic was founded in 2002 on the back of a thriving internal Change Management Practice that was initially drafted in 1998. We employ some of the Industry’s most respected experts in this field and have successfully delivered consistent results for our wide range of clients. Given this accomplishment, we have grown substantially over the last 20 years and Change Logic currently employs approximately 70 full/part-time consultants and is a 30% Black Female owned enterprise and a Level 1 contributor to B-BBEE (See a copy of our B-BBEE Certificate here).
Our broad areas of expertise cover four primary spheres of client involvement. These are:
- Strategic Transformation Programmes
- Executive Alignment
- Operating Model Changes and Restructuring
- 0365 Implementations and remote working
diverse experts in
managed health care industries
“When in doubt, choose change.”
- Diverse team of talented consultants with years of experience
- Problem solvers and risk mitigators
- Achieve sustainable change whilst minimising disruption and maximising realisation of benefits
- Change initiative framework tailormade to each project or programme approach
There is a lot of theory that backs up our views on managing change in an organisation. We have documented a few of our favourites which is no mean feat in a rapidly expanding discipline.
“It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.”
diverse team of talented individuals
In our team of roughly 70 Change Management specialists, we boast consultants with experience in the following areas; Change Management, Training / Learning and Development; Programme / Project Management and Administration and Business Analysis.
083 326 5474
083 286 8130